There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Monday, June 25, 2012

film idea

I am the worst procrastinator. I procrastinate by having ideas that give me additional work.
See, I was supposed to finish a series of illustrations, but I had an idea halfway through and I just had to get some sketches down to be able to get back to the illustrations.




Not pictured: A billion post-it notes scattered around my desk with sketches.

I thought that would help me go back to work on those illustrations, but nooooooo, instead it made me want to test out animation bits, so then this happened:


That stupid run cycle has now gotten completely out of hand with smoke and added bits and bobs, and the illustrations are still not finished.
Priorities, I has them.

6 comments:

  1. I like this a lot. This is good procrastination. Keep procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a few people that would yell at me at lot if I did. Actually, they're yelling at me already, so I guess there's no incentive not to do it.

      PS: I have figured out how to reply to comments. I AM SO AWESOME.

      Delete
  2. Inspiré par Alien/Prometheus...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, pas vraiment. J'ai même pas encore vu prometheus... On me dit que c'est ultra con, mais même si c'est con, c'est du ridley scott donc ce sera au moins beau j'espère (m'enfin, je suis pas très pressé de le voir).
      C'est un peu frustrant, je préfère cette nouvelle idée à celle du film que je fais en ce moment (qui est sur le même thème en plus, haha)

      Delete
    2. Ben en fait c'est un peu niais, c'est vrai; ça ne vaut pas Alien 1, mais c'est "cool".

      Delete
  3. love it!i really wana animate a run in perspective now.the 3rd image is sweet.

    ReplyDelete